Tuesday, March 11, 2014

New fan selfie at Peter Jones store - Eddie on shopping, fragrance, grooming, freckles...


My encounter ... My best selfie...Without make up (source: janinbarboza)
#Eddie Redmayne#London #British #PeterJones #britishactor#handsome #newgeneration


Eddie Redmayne on fashion, freckles and his modelling sideline 
excerpts from the Telegraph article by Sophie de Rosee, 10 March 2012 (full interview here)

Shopping I was introduced to an amazing T-shirt brand, Orlebar Brown, by a friend of mine. My jeans are battered Levi's that I buy once every four years.

Shoes I get the piss taken out of me for always wearing battered shoes. They are my sartorial Achilles' heel. It's like my relationship with jeans; I never want to get rid of them. My current favourites are my Converse by John Varvatos. I've got six pairs. I also like a good brogue.

Favourite outfit I am most comfortable wearing a suit. I come from a family of people who work in offices and get dressed in a suit to go to work. I wear jeans all the time except for when I'm doing period dramas so I quite like to put a jacket on. I wear suits by Burberry and McQueen, usually.

Fragrance I spent the night at my parents' house recently and in my old cupboard was some Hugo Boss aftershave. The moment I sprayed, it it took me straight back to being 15 years old and going on a date. I'm astounded any girl came close to me because I must have stunk. Now I wear Tom Ford Black Orchid.

Grooming routine I get given stuff by the make-up artists on set so I have endless half-empty bottles of Dermalogica products. If I'm filming and being caked in make-up then I use face wash, otherwise I'm just a shower gel man. I use Kiehl's moisturiser and Anthony Logistics' Aftershave Balm, because I get shaving rash.

Freckles I'm freckly so skin cancer is a worry. When we were shooting Birdsong in 40-degree heat with no shade I had to get up early to apply a super-thick factor because it took an hour for it to seep into my skin.

Favourite gadget I love my Charge Plug single-speed bicycle. It's a great bike and my favoured way of moving around town.

Fans I do get stopped a bit now and then, but I can go to the supermarket and on the Tube without being noticed. It's usually me that gets starstruck, especially by TV stars. I'm a bit of a Mad Men fiend and Christina Hendricks, who I find breathtaking, was at the Elle Style Awards recently. I went and told her she was amazing.

Casse-Croute Restaurant official site
Bonjour. Votre menu aujourd'hui. Bon appétit!
pic.twitter.com/D07aX41RBf


MUM MET EDDIE REDMAYNE TODAY 
AND SHE GOT HIS AUTOGRAPH FOR ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation