Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Eddie Redmayne as Querty in Powder Blue


source: blueberryed via Mr. Redmayne

(x)
"In my profession, I see death every day. Some by accident, some by sickness, 
but some through despair. These are the ones I wish I could have helped."

source: Eddie Redmayne Spain

source: @mumimi16

Qwerty: I know that you are going to say it's time for you to leave, but I don't, I don't want you to go yet.
I want you to stay.
Rose Johnny: Are you sure?
Qwerty: Yeah. You can stay here, I have plenty of blankets. You can stay the night.
Rose Johnny: I don't even know your name. 

"I work with the dead. I play with puppets. I've never had a real girlfriend 
in my life, and I get nervous around people, which triggers my asthma."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation