Saturday, March 28, 2015

Fan adventures in Copenhagen

BEST SATURDAY EVER!!! With that accent, and that smile- it’s no wonder

manicpixierowgirl (x) Magasin du Nord: today I met Eddie Redmayne and yes that is his hand on my 
shoulder! 😍👫 currently picking out our wedding china 🍴 #starstruck #copenhagen#eddieredmayne
Look at the girls in the background! They are starstruck too.


queenoffuckingeverything (x) finally met Eddie Redmayne today.

Fan selfie taken 2 days ago from regitzemeade (x): Eddie and I ❤️

Update 9 Apr. 2015: With a fan at Joe & the Juice in Copenhagen.

Links to my Tumblr posts, where you can find the most recent updates too
Fan adventures in Copenhagen
'The Danish Girl' filming - behind the scenes
Mistakes in the latest Daily Mail articles


eddieredmayne.ru gallery links:

I updated the post linked below with a newly published video:
Jan. 8, 2015 - BAFTALA Masterclass

And finally a gif about the Redmayniacs from the BAFTA's - London, Feb.8, 2015
I made it from a newly published video - Eddie in the video from 0:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation