Saturday, March 19, 2016

Omega advert in Shanghai - throwback: Eddie on billboards


 Eddie Redmayne Omega advert in Shanghai (x) (x) (x) one more

The Danish Girl promo at subway in Shibuya, Tokyo (x)

A little throwback of Eddie's campaigns below:
Burberry campaign SS08 and SS12

"I got sent a photo from the phone of a friend who lives in L.A. of a big 
billboard on Sunset Boulevard with me in gold chain mail with black 
nail polish on, and I was like, 'Oh God!'" - Eddie Redmayne (x)

Eddie Redmayne and Cara Delevigne - Butberry SS12 (x)




B96: This was up on the front of this Burberry store for many many weeks...
Eddie: Wow What am I doing? ..biting Cara's...that's very odd,
I apologise for that. ..Yeh, 
That's a pretty horrific thing to have to look at every day
B96: I remember, I was like - I know that guy, oh that's the
guy from Les Mis and I would see you every day going to
and from work.
Eddie: I companied you to work
B96: You did...every day...thank you for that.









“I’ve got some hilarious photos from my brothers in different parts of the world up against a billboard mocking my Blue Steel” he says with a laugh, pulling the famous male model pose from Zoolander by way of demonstration. His brothers may tease him, but there’s no doubt that he’s become something of a style icon over the past year or so. (x) photo James Redmayne on facebook



gregwilliamsphotography (x): Great to see our #EddieRedmayne @su2c campaign in Times Square
An American friend informed me, that the billboards of Eddie are up all over major US cities!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation