Sunday, June 18, 2017

Sightings this week - Happy Father's Day

Eddie Redmayne was at the Bankside Open Spaces Great Get Together 
street festival in London today (x) Read more about the event here (via)

@sabina.tupan on Instagram posted: A little #oscarmoment with #eddieredmayne

Lucky fans met Eddie Wednesday

freyahopkinss: Bumped into Eddie Redmayne on Wednesday night...
I agree with bespokeredmayne, I think that his half-brother 
Charlie Redmayne, Harper Collins CEO is in the background.

There was another sighting on 14th June

@coolek87 (Instagram) took a selfie with Eddie

Eddie was in the same T-shirt, that he wore at a dance theatre show last month

In my previous post I wished Eddie's daughter Iris Mary Happy 1st Birthday
Eddie And Hannah took her to a stroll in London this week
Their companion was none other than Hannah's mother Caryl Bagshawe (x)

(my collage)

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

My related posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation