Wednesday, December 27, 2017

New selfie - Eddie in Ireland visited the Blarney Castle on Wednesday


blarneycastleandgardens: Great to see the wonderful Eddie Redmayne visit 
the Castle today! Thanks to Carmel for the pic! 
@Blarney_Castle post on Twitter (x) 

eileeno10: My mam text to say Stephen Hawking was in the castle... 
then I see this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ some woman!!
@eileeno10 on Twitter: D’Mammy and Eddie Redmayne 
hanging out this morning ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

@DenisJDRing: Why is my mother in a car with Eddie Redmayne?


Eddie was spotted in Ballincollig on Sunday (x),
it seems like he spent a few days in the Cork area.

Personal: I had a dream about Eddie last night. I went through a crosswalk in my city, and a car stopped at it. 
I looked up and saw Johnny Depp in the car, then I noticed, that Eddie sat on the back seat. He wore his blue 
plaid shirt. I looked at him, and he gave me his brightest smile. He recognized me, and got out of the car to 
greet me. And that's it. I was so excited, I woke up. 

my edit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation