Friday, February 2, 2018

The Dressing Up Dad - Cbeebies Bedtime Stories


I loved Eddie’s second bedtime storie reading on CBeebies, though he 


(x)

He read The Dressing Up Dad by Maudie Smith and illustrated by‎ Paul Howard, 
the story of a fun-loving, unique dad who loves to dress up. Danny and his dad have 
great fun dressing up together but when Dad becomes an ordinary dad for a day, 
Danny learns how important it is to be encouraged to be yourself.

Related tumblr posts

My earlier related posts

“Actually I do read bedtime stories to my little girl and I love it, so I was like ‘why not’.
And I also think it’s an art, like the drawings and the artwork in bedtime stories I adore.”
Eddie Redmayne Early Man interview video


The video on iPlayer (available in the UK only)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation